Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Playful Florals


Hi everyone! I am so excited to share my looks with you guys! And knowing that this is my first time sharing,blogging,and posting my looks. I am so nervous because you might not like me :( but I just really want to share this! So, YAY for me!

And here it goes. This my look last Sunday. I just so so so love the dress. My mom bought it from the store of her friend. And I am in love with it!



Actually,this dress supposed to be my mom's dress! Haha. As you can see,my background is a BMW! Well, it is one of tito's toys! Haha. Yes,he has a lot of big bikes! Jelly me!

I just so in love with this outfit! Especially the bracelets! I remember the time when we were in Baguio! I got attracted by the stalls selling cute bracelets!

See,I am having an arm party! To tell you guys,the other bracelet was missing and I don't know where I hid it!
Haha. Yes,I am hiding my accessories because my mom wants it too! Haha



And here it goes! Meet my mom! Isn't she lovely! I love you mom!





 And this my post for today! Thanks guys! Hoping that you will like it. Sorry,just a first timer! Haha. Thanks again! Comment below for your critics! :)) <3

2 comments:

  1. Yey! Pretty dress :) Hope to see more posts here! Please visit mine too. I'm following you!

    http://jeninapearl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete